Our claim to imperial hospitality also fully encompasses the currently applicable hygiene regulations. It is important to us that our guests and employees feel safe and comfortable with us.
With the following measures and devices we can combine our usual princely guest service with the current requirements. Despite distance we create coziness and comfort for our guests.
● Plexiglas partition at the reception:
We appreciate the personal contact with our guests, which is still possible as usual due to this construction measure.
● Hand disinfection dispensers in the entrance area, in front of the public WC area and in the entrance area of the breakfast room:
These hygiene arrangements are available for the active use of all, as we do not practice hospitality towards viruses.
● Keeping distance:
We understand it as mutual appreciation to keep a physical distance to protect our health.
● Hand hygiene and cough-sneeze etiquette
To protect your health but also to preserve the Viennese coziness we put a great importance on increased cleaning and disinfection measures. In this way, we enable our guests to enjoy a carefree and relaxed stay in our house as well as the unhesitating use of our service offer.
● Regular and rigorous cleaning and disinfection of our public areas
● Highly frequented areas as well as guest elevator and reception are disinfected several times a day
● Additional disinfection of all surfaces in the room/bathroom after each cleaning
● Remote control as well as air conditioner display are disinfected daily
● Minibar is filled on arrival upon guest request